11 December 2006

24 pages down; 6 to go.

Oh my god, I am so close to being done with my term paper. This is the part I hate. I have systematically worked around all the technicalities like citing, preferring instead to let my brilliance stream forth uninterrupted, pausing only to insert things like (CITE THIS LATER) and (WHERE THE HELL DID I READ THIS). Now I have to go back and fill all that shit in, and I don't wannnnnnaaaaa. Oh, and I also still have a chunk of it left to write, but it's the easy part. I even have a conclusion already. You might say, Hey. How do you have a conclusion when your paper's not done. I say, Fuck coherency. Better to take a bunch of extra shit that isn't really fitting in, throw it at the bottom, and call it a conclusion. Tah-dah! Jessie's guide to paper-writing.

I really wish I didn't have a full day of other things before this class tomorrow. I could use going to bed right now followed by five or six hours of work tomorrow. But alas, I teach and then have another class. So, boys and girls, what does that mean?

ALL-NIGHTER!

Also because I'm posting on my journal right now instead of working....WTF.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so that's how I write papers too. But I also don't have to write 30 page papers.

Thérèse McKinny-Wood said...

You write thirty-page term papers - I write ten-page tests in Spanish. All of it sucks. I miss you!